Blue Extender allows Blue Connect to connect via Bluetooth to Wi-Fi
Allows the Blue Connect to connect via Bluetooth to the home Wi-Fi network and send data to the cloud.
Blue Extender Wi-Fi Gateway to connect the device to your Wi-Fi without Sigfox coverage.
But how to install Blue Extender? it's very simple!
1. Connect Blue Extender. The light is red.
Blue Extender must be installed between the router and the point where the Blue Connect is located (the swimming pool or the technical room).
During the installation, stay close to the Blue Extender.
2. Open the Blue Connect App in your Smartphone and go to "Settings" ---> "Blue Extender"
3. Check that Bluetooth is activated and click on "Connect to Blue Extender"
4. You see the Blue Connect ID (that you can find below the device) on your screen. Click on it.
5. Choose the Wi-Fi and insert the password
- Green light = Blue Extender is connected to Wi-Fi
- Red light = bring Blue Extender closer to the router or check that you have entered the correct password.
6. To find out if the Blue Extender is well positioned and not far from Blue Connect, press the button on the external casing.
- If the light changes from blue to green, it means that Blue Extender is receiving Blue Connect and is working correctly. The procedure is completed.
- If the light changes from blue to red, it means that the Blue Connect is far from the Blue Extender. Move the device closer and try again.
7. The procedure is finished. Place Blue Connect in the pool or in the technical room.
HOW DOES BLUE EXTENDER WORK?
After installation, Blue Extender works autonomously.
It detects the measurements sent by Blue Connect via Bluetooth and sends them via Wi-Fi to the Cloud.
You will receive the measurements on your phone or computer.
- Flashing blue: Blue Extender is searching for Blue Connect
- Flashing green: Blue Extender is trying to connect to Wi-Fi. Try sending a measurement via Wi-Fi.
- Static Green: Blue Extender is connected to Wi-Fi. The measurement has been sent.
- If red after green: connection error via the Wi-Fi network. Check the distance between the Blue Extender and the router. Check the signal quality and make sure you have entered the correct password.
- If red after blue: error connecting to Blue Connect via Bluetooth. Check the distance between Blue Extender and Blue Connect.