Pool tester in DPD tablets to measure chlorine / bromine and pH. Complete with colorimetric scale and reagents in tablets.
Pool tester for chlorine / bromine analysis and Ph.
Plastic case containing the tube with colorimetric scale and reagents in rapidly dissolving tablets.
The kit includes:
- test tube with colorimetric scale
- 20 DPD 1 tablets for free chlorine / bromine analysis
- 20 Red-Phenol tablets for pH analysis
- instruction sheet
Here are some guidelines on how to use the DPD tester kit:
- Rinse the test tube well, immerse it for about 30 cm with the mouth upside down and then straighten it and let the air out.
- Remove excess water, bringing the level to the notch marked in the tube and enter, for the free chlorine reading, a DPD 1 pellet and, for the pH reading, a Red Phenol tablet in the appropriate test kit tubes .
- Cap the tube and shake until the tablet is completely dissolved.
- Compare the free chlorine and pH reading with the corresponding colorimetric scales and, if necessary, make the appropriate corrections if the values are not the desired ones.
The ideal pH value must always be between 7.2 and 7.4.
If the pH is less than 7.0, the water is acidic and the pH value must be raised with the use of the specific PH PLUS product.
If the pH is higher than 7.4 the water is basic: the inactive chlorine favors the development of bacterial flora, algae and calcareous encrustations and the water tends to remain cloudy. The pH level must therefore be decreased with the use of the specific product PH MINUS.
The value of free chlorine should be between 0.6 ppm and 1.50 ppm and should be uniform at any point in the tank.
|Product on order||No|